Azure Worker Role unable to connect to Windows Azure Connect RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am having a rare problem here. I am trying to set up a Worker Role (Test Agent) to connect to my Local Endpoint (Test Controller, DC). My local endpoint shows up in Activated Endpoint correctly and the problem is with the Worker Role. It shows up in Activated Endpoint for a while and goes off few seconds later. When I view the Windows Azure Connect status in the Worker Role, it shows Connected for a while, then changed to Disconnected/Not activated. The connect and disconnect thing goes on forever.

0 : Internet connectivity : 0 : Success
    1 : Remote Access Manager service check : 0 : Success
    2 : IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules service check : 0 : Success
    3 : IPv6 enabled : 0 : Success
    4 : IPsec certificate check : -2147024894 : No IPsec certificate was found. Please ensure that this machine is configured for connectivity.
    5 : RAS credentials check : -2146885628 : No valid certificate was found that could be used to connect to RAS server. Please ensure machine has been activated

I ran the Diagnose.exe in the Worker Role machine and below is the Diagnostic.cab file.

https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=976BB2A3EB08DC64&id=976BB2A3EB08DC64!222

Please help.

Thanks

• Edited by lovefoe Monday, March 26, 2012 12:08 PM
    Monday, March 26, 2012 12:06 PM

Answers

• Hi Ming Xu,

Thanks for your help. I have solved this by deleting the Azure VM (Staging) and use another (Production) instead. I am not sure why this happened. It might be a bug of Azure System.

Thanks a lot anyway.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay.

Appreciate your patience.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.
    If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com.
    Microsoft One Code Framework

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:46 AM
  • Hi Ming Xu,

Thanks for your help. I have solved this by deleting the Azure VM (Staging) and use another (Production) instead. I am not sure why this happened. It might be a bug of Azure System.

Thanks a lot anyway.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:05 AM