Changing font in IDE properties section RRS feed

• Question

• I want to change the font of the properties section in the IDE of Visual C# 2008 Express. It is displayed not as sharp as the rest of the IDE. My monitor is working perfectly so I think it has to do something with the font. Does anyone know how to do that? I know how to change the fonts of the IDE but not for this particular section.

Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:45 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi John,

I did some research from the websites but didn't find any clues about changing the the font of the properties window section in Visual C# 2008 Express. Generally speaking, we change the font in Visual C# 2008 Express IDE through this way - Tools -> Options -> Environment -> Fonts and Colors -> Show Settings for, however, I can't find Properties window in the DropDown List below this line text - "Show Settings for:". Maybe the answer for you is NO.

Regards,

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:24 AM
  • Hi Ji Cheng Wang,

Thanks for your response. It looks like a bug to me. Maybe Microsoft should check their code.

Regards,

John Latten

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 8:48 PM
  • Hi John,

I'm not sure what you mean a bug. You can try to fire your issue to Microsoft connect project through this website - http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio and see if it is a bug or not. Thanks.

Regards,

Thursday, January 24, 2008 1:59 AM