none
biztalk RRS feed

All replies

• i am guessing that if you have any error messages in BizTalk you want to send email. If that is right there are many options.

You can configure ESB alerts by using ESB exception framework.

You can use BizTalk 360 tool.

If you haven't tried any of this then you can simply subscribe to error message and use SMTP adapter of BizTalk to send email.

Monday, July 8, 2019 6:19 AM
  • can i know how to subscribe the error message in biztalk and use smtp adpter please

suresh

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 8:14 AM
  • To get an email alert sent for any messaging failures (i.e., a failure in a send or receive port)

1. For each send or receive port for which you want to track failures, edit the port properties and check the box for "Enable routing for failed messages"
      • For send ports, you'll find this option under "Transport Advanced Options".
      • The option for receive ports is under the General section of the port properties.
    2. Create a new Send Port (perhaps in a separate "Exception Handling" BizTalk application) that uses the SMTP adapter to send the emails.
    3. To send out all failed messages using this new port, create a filter on the send port with the Property ErrorReport.ErrorType == FailedMessage. That will evaluate as true for all messages that error on a send or receive port for which you enabled Failed Message Routing.
    Wednesday, August 7, 2019 4:52 AM