none
ID de error 65536 RRS feed

• Question

• I jump with vb net winforms accessing sql 2014 this error. I have tried to put:
    EXEC sp_configure 'clr enabled';
    EXEC sp_configure 'clr enabled', '1';
    RECONFIGURE;
    USE master
    GO
    ALTER DATABASE db SET TRUSTWORTHY ON;
    GO
    USE db
    GO
    EXEC sp_changedbowner sa
    GO

I have also tried to change the assembly to 32 bits and 64 bits but nothing works, any ideas?
    I have also tried to change the assembly to 32 bits and 64 bits but nothing works, any ideas?
    También intenté cambiar el ensamblaje a 32 bits y 64 bits, pero nada funciona, ¿alguna idea?

• Edited by Cid105 Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:27 PM
    Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:26 PM

All replies

• Perhaps script the database in SSMS (SQL-Server Management Studio) with data then delete the current database and recreate.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 6:06 PM
  • Mens. 10327, Level 14, State 1, Line 100
    CREATE ASSEMBLY failed for the 'sqlProject' assembly because the 'sqlProject' assembly does not have authorization for PERMISSION_SET = EXTERNAL_ACCESS. The assembly is authorized when one of the following situations occurs: the database owner has EXTERNAL ACCESS ASSEMBLY permission and the database has the TRUSTWORTHY database property defined, or the assembly is signed with a certificate or an asymmetric key that has a corresponding session start with EXTERNAL ACCESS ASSEMBLY permission.
    Mens 6528, Level 16, State 1, Procedure borraDoc, Line 6044
    The 'sqlProject' assembly was not found in the SQL catalog of the 'RealGes' database.
    Mens 6528, Level 16, State 1, RecordDoc procedure, Line 6056
    The 'sqlProject' assembly was not found in the SQL catalog of the
    Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:13 PM
  • Mens. 10327, Level 14, State 1, Line 100
    CREATE ASSEMBLY failed for the 'sqlProject' assembly because the 'sqlProject' assembly does not have authorization for PERMISSION_SET = EXTERNAL_ACCESS. The assembly is authorized when one of the following situations occurs: the database owner has EXTERNAL ACCESS ASSEMBLY permission and the database has the TRUSTWORTHY database property defined, or the assembly is signed with a certificate or an asymmetric key that has a corresponding session start with EXTERNAL ACCESS ASSEMBLY permission.
    Mens 6528, Level 16, State 1, Procedure borraDoc, Line 6044
    The 'sqlProject' assembly was not found in the SQL catalog of the 'RealGes' database.
    Mens 6528, Level 16, State 1, RecordDoc procedure, Line 6056
    The 'sqlProject' assembly was not found in the SQL catalog of the

Hello,

Please don't simply post an error message without saying something about it.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Wednesday, March 27, 2019 11:16 PM