none
I want to test azure RRS feed

All replies

• To ensure the free trial period is not abused by people creating endless new accounts.

It is proof of identity, so any "tests" you do can be attributed to an individual, in case you break the law.

An Azure trial gives you several hundred dollars' worth of free credit, so you must understand there has to be some accountability of that, or it would be abused.

There are some services in Azure you can use without a credit card, you just have to hunt for them.

Also, Students can use this offer - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/free/students/

Or you can try the self paced labs here - https://www.microsoft.com/handsonlabs/selfpacedlabs

Just do a search on "Azure free trial no credit card" and you may find some more. Only sign up for Microsoft branded offers though.

Regards,
    Pete

#PEJL
    Got any nice code? If you invest time in coding an elegant, novel or impressive answer on MSDN forums, why not copy it over to TechNet Wiki, for future generations to benefit from! You'll never get archived again, and you could win weekly awards!

Have you got what it takes to become this month's TechNet Technical Guru? Join a long list of well known community big hitters, show your knowledge and prowess in your favoured technologies!

Friday, November 29, 2019 5:04 PM
  • I will never give you a credit card number why do you need this.   

Why do I need to provide a credit card and phone number?

One of the ways we keep prices low is to verify that account holders are real people, not bots or anonymous troublemakers. We use the phone number and credit card for identity verification. We do not charge your credit card anything, but you may see a one-dollar verification hold on your credit card account, which is removed within three to five days.

Sourced from Azure free account FAQ

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Friday, November 29, 2019 7:13 PM