Unable to import Connections from another PC RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.
    I have a new Win 10 PC and Toad 6.8.2.9 Professional Edition for SQL has been installed on it.
    I also have MS SQL Server Management Studio installed.
    From another PC I exported all Connections to .xml file and wanted to import it on a new PC. That PC runs Toad 5.8.0 Professional Edition for SQL
    I wanted to import the file and have the same connections but hit the problem.
     It does not allow me to import .xml file.
     Please see 2 attachments:

1. -> from new PC

2. My Connections-Old -> from another PC

My questions:

How could I fix it? Should I change/recreate or etc. with Connection group or it's something different?

Thanks

susja

Friday, December 13, 2019 2:40 PM

Answers

• Hi susja,

This is a technology forum about MS product SQL server. The tool you used is the third part product, please contact the software vendor support.

Best regards,
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by susja Monday, December 16, 2019 1:21 PM
    Monday, December 16, 2019 7:10 AM

All replies

• Ask the vendor..
    Friday, December 13, 2019 3:06 PM
  • Hi susja,

This is a technology forum about MS product SQL server. The tool you used is the third part product, please contact the software vendor support.

Best regards,
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by susja Monday, December 16, 2019 1:21 PM
    Monday, December 16, 2019 7:10 AM
  • OK,

sorry about that

than disregard my question 

susja

Monday, December 16, 2019 1:23 PM