none
Get equal no. of count in multiple clustering using MS azure ML studio RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using MS Azure ML studio to group some data using k-means cluster algorithm. In this example, the experiment is used to create the clusters of flowers depend on some column. I have pass the number of centroids as 3. It gives me the output with the assignments which shows the 3 cluster/group of the data. However, I want the data should be equally divided in each cluster. How can I achieve the same?

Thanks!

Friday, November 8, 2019 11:26 AM

All replies

• Hello Vikas,

You can use the Range Builder to specify a range, or you can type a series of numbers representing different numbers of clusters to create when initializing each model if your dataset is uniform and divide it equally within the 3 clusters. 

-Rohit

Monday, November 11, 2019 8:05 AM
  • Thank you Rohit,

Could please let me know do I need to first cluster the data into multiple no of clusters(ex;3) and then divide the clustered data equally within 3 clusters? could you please explain how can I achieve this? Can you please provide one example to equally divide data into 3 clusters?

Thanks!

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:44 AM
  • Can anyone help me regarding this? How can I get a balance sized clusters using Azure ML Studio?

Thanks!

Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:30 PM