none
How to get meeting Requests from Outlook Exchange Server RRS feed

• Question

• How i can get Meeting Requests from Outlook Exchange Server and show it in Form of Windows Application.

Happy Programming

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 12:11 PM

All replies

• Hi,

which Exchange server are you using?
     Kind regards,
    Henning

If you get your question answered, please come back and mark the reply as an answer.
    If you are helped by an answer to someone else's question, please mark it as helpful.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 1:24 PM
  • Hello Henning,

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007.so what ever Exchange server it uses i guess.

I want to create an Application in C# that is having same thing like Calender in Microsoft Outlook and using which you can join meeting requests.

I want to develop the application in C# so that we should be able to join meeting requests without having outlook on the system.

Happy Programming

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 4:38 AM
  • Hi,

you'll need to find out which Exchange server is used. Outlook 2007 will work with Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010. And programming against Exchange 2003 is totally different than programming against 2007.

Kind regards,
    Henning

If you get your question answered, please come back and mark the reply as an answer.
    If you are helped by an answer to someone else's question, please mark it as helpful.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 7:16 AM