none
How to export share point page content dynamically to any file RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

would be great if any one can help me to fetch the details automatically to any file from below share point url.

https://sharepoint.sun.com/sites/Orders/information/lists/order%20list%20tracker/current.aspx

in this page 3 tabs are there as below and i want to export data to file from current page only 

Please help me on this.

Thank You,

Avis

Saturday, May 23, 2020 6:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Avis,

We can use OData Source in Data Flow task to extract data from share point.

Please refer to How to configure OData SSIS Connection for SharePoint Online.

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, May 25, 2020 1:42 AM
  • Hello Mona,

Thank you for your reply.

i referred the below page and it's useful.

How to configure OData SSIS Connection for SharePoint Online.

However, Let me understand if you see the below image there is 2 items  (All Items and sample)

please suggest me how to get details specifically from All Items not from sample

this is my requirement actually in case if we have more items and i want to get the details from one particular

item then how we can achieve this . Appreciate your response

Thanks in advance 

Avis

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 8:45 AM
  • Hi Avis,

Please create more OData Sources if you want to extract all items.

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, May 28, 2020 9:29 AM
  • Hello Mona,

I have tried that too.

But not sure which OData Sources taking which item, since many items are there with minimal changes in values.

Is there a way to identify that ?

Something like below.

OData Source 1 pointing to All Items

OData Source 2 pointing to sample 

Thank you,

Avis

Thursday, May 28, 2020 3:02 PM
  • Hi Avis,

Supported data sources
    The OData source includes support for the following data sources:
      1.Microsoft Dynamics AX Online and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online;
      2.SharePoint lists. To see all the lists on a SharePoint server, use the following URL:          https://<server>/_vti_bin/ListData.svc.

For more information about SharePoint URL conventions, see SharePoint Foundation REST Interface.

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support

Friday, May 29, 2020 9:27 AM