none
Microsoft Windows 10 Compatibility RRS feed

• Question

• Will windows 10 have the necessary codes built in that will allow Xbox one controller to work wirelessly , or are we still going to need that umbilical cord to use the fantastic Xbox one controller on a windows PC ? 
    Monday, July 6, 2015 5:10 PM

Answers

• Will windows 10 have the necessary codes built in that will allow Xbox one controller to work wirelessly , or are we still going to need that umbilical cord to use the fantastic Xbox one controller on a windows PC ? 

Most likely you will have to buy an adapter to use the Xbox one wireless controller on the PC, just like the Xbox 360 wireless.
    Monday, July 6, 2015 8:41 PM

All replies

Most likely you will have to buy an adapter to use the Xbox one wireless controller on the PC, just like the Xbox 360 wireless.
    Monday, July 6, 2015 8:41 PM
  • Thanks for your quick reply, but it still sucks at the taught of using an ugly adapter on my fantastic system that is more than capable of handling anything through blue tooth... Lastly, all i ask is that they think of the customers this time when making those things ( adapters ).
    Wednesday, July 8, 2015 9:30 AM
  • I dont't mind using a cable. I do that not. The crappy part is when you unplug from your PC, you have to re-sync the controller to the xbox.

Even when using the cable I feel it has some lag, it gets better with each build, but in the beginning it was so laggy I couldn't use it.

I'll test it tonight when I get home with the build.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 4:07 PM