none
Double click on Grid row issue in Coded UI automation

Question

• Scenario : Grid row selection and  double click on the row

When i execute manually, application behavior is - first Click/DoubleClick on the row and immediately Double click on the row to select the value. 

In Coded UI, i mentioned like Mouse.Click(row) and Mouse.DoubleClick(row), but it is not working.

Looking for the help in this regard.

Thanks in Advance.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 10:07 AM

Answers

• Hi Kishore Linga,

What's the project type that you are testing? WinForms or Web application?

According to your description, I create a sample project which contains a Grid with several records. And Then I use the CodedUI Builder to record the operations as your described. The Mouse.Click() and Mouse.DoubleClick() are work fine in the recorded test.

Please try use the CodedUI Builder to record the operations automatically to check whether there has any problem in your custom code.

And before the Mouse.Click() and Mouse.DoubleClick(), please add the UITestControl.DrawHighlight() method to check whether you have select the correct row in Grid.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:00 AM