none
Lex.DB Wack test failed

Question

• I am using lex.db in my windows store application , I ran Wack test and seems like if gets failed due to lex.db

Supported API test

FAILED Supported APIs Error Found: The supported APIs test detected the following errors: API GetFileAttributesW in kernel32.dll is not supported for this application type. Lex.Db.dll calls this API. API MoveFileW in kernel32.dll is not supported for this application type. Lex.Db.dll calls this API. Impact if not fixed: Using an API that is not part of the Windows SDK for Windows Store apps violates the Windows Store certification requirements. How to fix: Review the error messages to identify the API that is not part of the Windows SDK for Windows Store apps. Please note, C++ apps that are built in a debug configuration will fail this test even if it only uses APIs from the Windows SDK for Windows Store apps.

Any idea what is wrong there and how this problem can be sorted out? I tried google it but seems like there is very small help available for lex.db.

• Edited by techipak Monday, March 17, 2014 2:13 PM
    Monday, March 17, 2014 12:40 PM

All replies

• You should contact lex.db author - GetFileAttributesW shall not be used in WinRT library, this function is not allowed, nothing wrong with WACK.

Blog: http://lunarfrog.com/blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:15 PM