HCM relays disconnecting until the service is restarted. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have 3 relays connected at a client's site which randomly disconnect. Once the service is restarted they connect ok again. I have enabled logging to System.Net.trace.log

Can I dm a link to my log file? The connection was fine on the 29th but was down on the 2nd after the weekend.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 12:32 PM

All replies

• You can check the troubleshooting article for HCM issues: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/app-service/app-service-hybrid-connections#troubleshooting and see if it helps.

Also, you can check the troubleshooting hybrid connection with logging: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/waws/2017/06/26/troubleshooting-hybrid-connections-with-logging/ . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

• Proposed as answer by Swikruti Bose Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:41 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by AndyJHickling Thursday, October 5, 2017 3:30 PM
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:41 PM
  • I am using the hostname dns and not the ip on the end point.

I have added suggested logging also and have a log file for your review.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 3:06 PM
  • Could you provide us the log files excluding the PII/sensitive data?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, October 5, 2017 3:05 PM
  • Can I pm you the link to the file, it's about 400mb?
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 3:29 PM
  • Since this is a public forum, we don’t support for “Private Message”. It would be better to create a Technical Support Ticket. Our engineers would help you to resolve your issue.

Thursday, October 5, 2017 5:01 PM