none
SB-Messaging adapter connecting to multiple queues RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible to configure messaging BizTalk adaptor to support connecting to multiple services bus instances on BizTalk 2013?
    Wednesday, April 8, 2015 1:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You can make use of ReplyTo property to get or set the address of the queue dynamically,

Refer the article: How to integrate BizTalk Server 2013 with Windows Azure Service Bus

Rachit

Please mark as answer or vote as helpful if my reply does

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 3:17 AM
  • Are you talking about a receive or send scenario here?

On the receive side, you would need multiple Receive Locations for receiving from multiple queues. 

On the send side, you would also need multiple Send Ports, unless you use a Dynamic Send Port. However Dynamic Send Ports requires Orchestrations and some coding and they "pollute" your subscriptions, so they should only be used if absolutely necessary.

Morten la Cour 

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:44 AM
  • Here is the situation:

We deployed Service Bus in 3 ring fashion for HA so we end up 3 service bus gateways addresses.

Now, if I configure one of the gateway address only and if that node is down, BizTalk won't be able to communicate with queue even through other nodes (gateways) are still up and running.

Is there a way we can specify fallback URL for queue if one fails?

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 3:39 PM
  • Here is the situation:

We deployed Service Bus in 3 ring fashion for HA so we end up 3 service bus gateways addresses.

Now, if I configure one of the gateway address only and if that node is down, BizTalk won't be able to communicate with queue even through other nodes (gateways) are still up and running.

Is there a way we can specify fallback URL for queue if one fails?

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 3:39 PM