none
Need help with my program! RRS feed

Answers

• On the multi player version I could fire the left tank before the right by just pressing the space.

I think you are only using one set of keys for Power i.e.  "NumPad0" to "NumPad9".  The same variable "Power" is the used for both arrows in Assignvaribles and Assignvaribles2 if it is the multi-player version.

I found it hard to stop a tank rotating, perhaps use KeyUp and KeyDown events to only rotate when the key is actually down and maybe rotate in smaller increments to get finer control.

• Marked as answer by Zock77Editor Wednesday, May 9, 2012 1:21 AM
    Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:47 PM

All replies

• Hmm......  maybe not then.

Monday, May 7, 2012 11:47 PM
    Answerer
  • On the multi player version I could fire the left tank before the right by just pressing the space.

I think you are only using one set of keys for Power i.e.  "NumPad0" to "NumPad9".  The same variable "Power" is the used for both arrows in Assignvaribles and Assignvaribles2 if it is the multi-player version.

I found it hard to stop a tank rotating, perhaps use KeyUp and KeyDown events to only rotate when the key is actually down and maybe rotate in smaller increments to get finer control.

• Marked as answer by Zock77Editor Wednesday, May 9, 2012 1:21 AM
    Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:47 PM
  • Thank you!!

I was confused by the power problem because I didn't know they were liked together. When I found that out it solved the problem of the power. and when I found out that you have to call the sub "Assignvaribles2" before the right tank will fire. so I have only a few problems.

But While this post is here, does anyone have any suggestions for makeing the game be more interesting?

Thank you all!!!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 1:30 AM
    Answerer