none
remove framework whatever that is RRS feed

• Question

• I received this unwanted gift off the web which I have no clue as to what it is. My old slow computer now has 500mb of ____ on it all related to this program. Add/remove does not work because it maxed out my small 4g drive. Therefore it requires me to register, then maybe delete but I have no available to register. My system is now useless, as is your program.

Looking up fixes for deletion all involve registry issues which I will not touch.

How can you do this to me?

I have xp pro, use Firefox, Dell cpx (old), as am I. Spare me from having to pay a local service to get rid of this ____. My computer is now dead as I cant get rid of any space to download anything. That 500mb was my user space.

Thanks, Scott
    Sunday, December 13, 2009 4:52 AM

Answers

• Hi Scott,

Thank you for your post.

Based on your description, it seems that you want to remove .NET Frameworks on your machine to gain more space for your HDD, right?

Referring to removing .NET Frameworks on XP machine, it depends on the applications that are run on your PC.

If you have some application based on any .NET Framework on your PC, you should not remove it because it is required to support the application to run on your machine. If there is no application based on .NET Frameworks, you can try Cleanup Tool to uninstall them.

Hope this helps! If you have any concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by YiChun Chen Friday, December 18, 2009 2:58 AM
    Monday, December 14, 2009 10:46 AM