none
[UWP][W10M] 0x800B0100 error from Store on Windows 10 Mobile RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've released an update for my application in the Microsoft Store. After the update passed the certification and appeared in the Store I cannot install it to Windows 10 Mobile from the Store. However, I could deploy the app and the appxbundle to my Lumia 950 without any problems during the development.

I tried with a Lumia 950 and a Lumia 640, neither worked. Microsoft Store shows the 0x800B0100 error code during installing. Tried to cancel and restart the install and restarting the phone. Installing my app to an x86 tablet or an x64 PC from the Store is working. I've already released another update with the same results.

My app ID in the Store:

9n87586mtbh0

What could I've done wrong and what would be the right course of action to handle this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Dávid Szabó

Monday, September 3, 2018 7:06 AM

Answers

• Hi all,

It seems a temporary issue and it is fixed now. Could you create a new update and resubmit the same package in dashboard? If the app has passed the certification and continue to receiving the same issue. Please make a support ticket or post here.I will keep track of this thread.

Best Regard

Daisy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 7, 2018 1:46 AM

All replies

• I had published app to store with version 1.1.0.0

I was able to install that app from store.

Later I updated app after changes with version 1.1.1.0

But I could not update existing app on PC.

I uninstalled app and tried installation. But Store gives me same error on PC.

I can install same app on mobile.

I can install/update any other apps from store.

Friday, August 31, 2018 12:11 PM
  • Same here.
    Saturday, September 1, 2018 9:32 AM
  • Same happening with HP smart for me.
    Sunday, September 2, 2018 9:57 PM
  • Hi all,

For this issue, it is a better way to make a support ticket which includes information as detailed as possible to ask for help.Please click 'contact us' , select 'Dashboard issue'as support topic and choose proper issue type to 'submit an incident'.

I will also report this issue and update here if I get any response.

Best Regards

Daisy  Tian 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 3, 2018 8:44 AM
  • Hi ,

Since the problem is more related to store, I'll help you to move this thread to the Publishing Windows Store App Forum. You could get more professional support about publishing apps.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, September 4, 2018 2:10 AM
  • I'm having the same issue with our app which we already made tons of successful updates throughout the years 
    Tuesday, September 4, 2018 5:40 PM
  • Hi Sasasoft,

Sorry for any inconvenience. For this issue, could you make a support ticket through your developer account to ask for help. Please click 'contact us', select 'Dashboard issue' as the support topic and proper issue type to 'submit an incident'.

We are consulting the related team on this 0x800B0100 issue. I will update here if I get any response. 

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, September 5, 2018 6:06 AM
  • Exactly same trouble.
    Not working troublefix

A programer is a digital artist.

Thursday, September 6, 2018 1:17 AM
  • Hi

I have the same issue after a update to a flight package i am receiving this issue in the Store on Mobile and PC. Maybe this can help, i have updated the max supported OS Version to 1803 (17134), maybe the issue is with this SDK? And all my beta testers also see this issue.

Best Regards

Thursday, September 6, 2018 8:20 PM
  • Hi all,

It seems a temporary issue and it is fixed now. Could you create a new update and resubmit the same package in dashboard? If the app has passed the certification and continue to receiving the same issue. Please make a support ticket or post here.I will keep track of this thread.

Best Regard

Daisy

MSDN Community Support

Friday, September 7, 2018 1:46 AM
  • Same issue here, every customer is getting error code 0x800B0100 for my app ID 9NBLGGH4VH19

Regards,

Atef

Friday, September 7, 2018 1:29 PM
  • Hi Daisy,

I’ve published another update and it solved the problem! My application can be installed on every kind of supported device again.

Thank You for Your help and support!

Best Regards,
    Dávid Szabó

Sunday, September 9, 2018 8:03 AM
  • JFTR: It has probably been a bug in Windows Store that caused this issue - see 

Microsoft reprocessing store apps due to error 0x800B0100

Gruß/greetings G. Born - Blogs: http://www.borncity.com/blog (Ger) - http://www.borncity.com/win (EN)

Monday, September 10, 2018 7:47 AM
  • Hi Sasasoft

Link is helpful, thanks.

• Edited by gaelim Monday, September 10, 2018 9:12 AM
    Monday, September 10, 2018 9:11 AM
  • I also received mail

Subject: Microsoft Store: App Signing

Recently we found that an app you submitted was incorrectly signed due to a system problem. As a result, customers could not install the app. We corrected the system problem and resubmitted a correctly signed version of your app that customers can now install. Note that we incremented the revision field of the version number when we re-published the submission.

Friday, September 14, 2018 11:08 AM