none
Using the HL7 Accelerator with thousands of Parties RRS feed

• Question

• Our application will have thousands of Parties sending messages. We definitely don't want to enter and manage each of these in the BTAHL7 Configuration Explorer.

Has anyone found a way to use the HL7 Accelerator validation and Ack/Nack without establishing each Party in the explorer?

One suggestion is to create one explorer Party for all of the thousands of real world Parties. We are testing this, but were curious about other approaches that succeeded.

Thanks,

Bob

Thursday, January 6, 2011 10:14 PM

All replies

• Hi Bob,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, January 10, 2011 7:55 AM
  • Hello Bob,

We have fully researched this issue, but we are not able to find a way to use the HL7 Accelerator validation and Ack/Nack without establishing each Party in the explorer.

I am sorry it took a while to get you an answer, but I wanted to check with our escalation group and make sure that we have fully checked.

If you should find a way to do this please let us know. 

Thank you,

Imelda

Best Regards, Imelda
    Monday, January 17, 2011 4:50 PM