how to change the .net version RRS feed

• Question

• when i create the new site,the .net version is 1.0,and the application pool is 2.0.

i change the app extention in the websitepanel to .net 4.0,but the .net framewolk in the site is aslo 1.0 in the iis manager

how can i do?

Saturday, October 22, 2011 6:02 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I just did the test and it works properly for me. Please ensure you have clicked the update button to commit the change after you have changed the settings. If the issue persists, I would suggest you check both audit log and event log to see if there's any information like operation failure logged.

Thanks.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com. Microsoft One Code Framework
    • Marked as answer by Lloyd Zhang Sunday, October 30, 2011 4:06 PM
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:10 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I just did the test and it works properly for me. Please ensure you have clicked the update button to commit the change after you have changed the settings. If the issue persists, I would suggest you check both audit log and event log to see if there's any information like operation failure logged.

Thanks.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com. Microsoft One Code Framework
    • Marked as answer by Lloyd Zhang Sunday, October 30, 2011 4:06 PM
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:10 PM
  • i can found the log in the eventvwr,it didnt had audit log

英语很杯具,我在事件查看器中没看到错误日志

Friday, November 4, 2011 8:14 AM