My Headphones are being read as speakers and I can't get them to work. RRS feed

• Question

• So I woke up this morning and hopped on my pc and realized that audio was only playing on my right side. So I went and turned on mono but it never worked.(My headset is fine it works fine on my ps4) So I looked a bunch of stuff up and eventually i was tinkering around and sooner or later my headset sound stopped working completely. I disabled I think but after many attempts I can't even get it to show up on my disabled audio devices. I've been at this for 3+ hours now and it's really upsetting me. Can someone please help me. I can elaborate need be.
    Friday, July 24, 2020 5:22 PM

All replies

• Hello WSG_Hale,

This forum is for "Discuss topics and ask questions related to pro-audio application development (such as DAW’s, Plug-Ins, Soft-Synths, and more) on the Windows platform." It is development focused.

For your issue you can ask a question at Microsoft Q&A - Windows-10-General for more professional support. Thanks for your cooperation.

This “Windows Desktop Pro-Audio Application Development” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best regards,

Rita

"Win32 API" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Win32 API" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Monday, July 27, 2020 1:53 AM