Azure's Portal is not saving Custom Domain for Blob Service. RRS feed

• Question

• There's is a issue with the new azure portal related with Custom Domain for Blob Service: It is not saving the input as expected.

After filling the input and clicking the "save button", the portal feedbacks me that it saved the custom domain.

But..... When I try to change the TAB, it warns me that the input was not saved:

And, after all, the custom domain is not really saved/applied, making the task to be impossible to be done.

Browsers tested: Chrome and Edge

• Edited by AlyssonRPG1 Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:52 PM
    Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:21 PM

All replies

• Continuing from your conversation with the Twitter team, if the issue reoccurs/when reproducible, could you share a network trace of the duration of the repro? Also, share the diagnostics data for the session, just refresh your browser, reproduce the issue, hit Ctrl+Alt+A, and copy the sessionId property at the bottom of the pop-up window. 

Friday, June 9, 2017 10:32 AM
  • Ok =)
    But, since I was able to set the custom domain, probably I will not change this briefly.

Maybe, if it is of your interests, I could create another storage account and try the same thing with another test storage account and test domain to check if the bug is reproducible.

AlyssonRPG

Friday, June 9, 2017 10:38 AM
  • Sure let us know

Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:57 AM