Can 'Get' command be configured inside the /SettingsPack node of the DynamicManagement CSP? RRS feed

• Question

• The DynamicManagement CSP documentation states that it can be used to execute SyncML commands (configured in the /SettingsPack node) based on a geo-fence. I tried using it to execute a SyncML that would query a node using 'Get' command whenever the geo-fence is crossed. I used the following SyncML to configure the same inside the /SettingPack node of the DynamicManagement CSP.

<SyncML xmlns="SYNCML:SYNCML1.2">
    <SyncHdr/>
    <SyncBody>
    <Sequence>
    <CmdID>InstallProfile</CmdID>
    <Atomic>
    <CmdID>InstallProfile;Type=AtomicChild</CmdID>
    <Replace>
    <CmdID>900</CmdID>
    <Item>
    <Target>
    <LocURI>./Vendor/MSFT/DynamicManagement/Contexts/NewContext/SettingsPack</LocURI>
    </Target>
    <Meta>
    <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">text/plain</Type>
    <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">chr</Format>
    </Meta>
    <Data>&lt;SyncML&gt;&lt;SyncBody&gt;&lt;Get&gt;&lt;CmdID&gt;1004&lt;/CmdID&gt;&lt;Item&gt;&lt;Target&gt;&lt;LocURI&gt;./Vendor/MSFT/RemoteFind/Location/Latitude&lt;/LocURI&gt;&lt;/Target&gt;&lt;/Item&gt;&lt;Item&gt;&lt;Target&gt;&lt;LocURI&gt;./Vendor/MSFT/RemoteFind/Location/Longitude&lt;/LocURI&gt;&lt;/Target&gt;&lt;/Item&gt;&lt;/Get&gt;&lt;/SyncBody&gt;&lt;/SyncML&gt;                                                  </Data>
    </Item>
    </Replace>
    <Replace>
    <CmdID>901</CmdID>
    <Item>
    <Target>
    <LocURI>./Vendor/MSFT/DynamicManagement/Contexts/NewContext/SignalDefinition</LocURI>
    </Target>
    <Meta>
    <Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">text/plain</Type>
    <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">chr</Format>
    </Meta>
    <Data>&lt;rule schemaVersion=&quot;1.0&quot;&gt;&lt;and&gt;&lt;signal type="geoloc" latitude="47.6375" longitude="-122.1402" radiusInMeters="100"/&gt;&lt;signal type=&quot;time&quot;&gt;&lt;daily startTime=&quot;09:00:00&quot; endTime=&quot;17:00:00&quot;/&gt;&lt;/signal&gt;&lt;/and&gt;&lt;/rule&gt;</Data>
    </Item>
    </Replace>
    <Replace>
    <CmdID>902</CmdID>
    <Item>
    <Target>
    <LocURI>./Vendor/MSFT/DynamicManagement/Contexts/NewContext/Altitude</LocURI>
    </Target>
    <Meta>
    <Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">int</Format>
    </Meta>
    <Data>3</Data>
    </Item>
    </Replace>
    </Atomic>
    </Sequence>
    </SyncBody>
    </SyncML>

However the device returned a 500 for the /SettingsPack node. The examples given in the documentation had configured the /SettingsPack node with SyncML that would configure another setting using 'Replace' commands. So I would like to know if the SyncML being configured in the /SettingsPack node can have 'Get' commands to query a node? If allowed can anyone tell me where could I have possibly gone wrong?
    Thursday, November 23, 2017 11:08 AM