Issue with connection timeout web page RRS feed

• Question

• User827758090 posted

Hi Guys

I have a web application. My web apllication is using WebSeal for authentication. Once the application starts the webseal checks whether the user is valid or not , if valid allows to enter application.

Issue:

I have a page, in that i have a button . When i click that button it is taking more than 5 min to complete that method( it is connecting to database, getting details... it is doing some stuff in database).

But after 5 min i am getting an error. The web page is becoming blank and an error is displayed.

Method : POST

Url : .........  .aspx

Error Code: 0x38cf04d3
    Error Text: DPWWA1235E Could not read the response status line sent by a third-party server. Possible causes: non-spec HTTP headers, connection timeout, no data returned. This is not a problem with the WebSEAL server.

If i run the same thing in my local(without webseal) it is running fine. The application is waiting for 10 min and then getting the data from the button click event.

But issue is on Server which is using Webseal.

May be the webseal timeout is set for 5min. Before 5 min it should get the request from the page(POST i think).

Is there any way to solve this problem.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21288017   -- has same issue

Thursday, October 14, 2010 4:39 PM

All replies