Adding images into tabular form RRS feed

• Question

• User-111871837 posted
    As far as i know, each phone has diffirent properties and thus some phones support table tag in WAP while some don't. How can i add the images into mobile page which the images will be displayed in tabular form (eg. 3 images per row) for supported phones and one image per line for non-supported phones automatically?
    Friday, February 25, 2005 8:00 PM

All replies

• User-95607119 posted
    Even if device supports table tag it doesn't mean that you can always use tables for layout formatting on these devices. Some devices show only first column of table and if you want to see more you have to click on row you want to see. So, you can use tables, but be aware of side effects I just told. The other options you can use is to make images on same size. Then you just have to add image controls to some container control you define on WAP page nad you don't need to be worried about breaks. If device doesn't render breaks after images automatically then user will see something like desktop with icons (let's say 4 rows of icons, 3 icons on one row). If device renders breaks after images then these images are shown one below the other.
    Monday, February 28, 2005 3:21 AM