none
Can Install Sql Server 2012 and 2014 the same server

Question

• Hello

Current I have Install sql server 2013 sp3 with two instance , one for SCCM and one for Lync

Now I can upgrade Instance Lync to Sql Server 2014 ?

Thanks

Wednesday, May 3, 2017 2:57 PM

All replies

• Yes, you can upgrade one instance and leave the other instance the previous version.
    Wednesday, May 3, 2017 4:36 PM
  • Hello

Current I have Install sql server 2013 sp3 with two instance , one for SCCM and one for Lync

Now I can upgrade Instance Lync to Sql Server 2014 ?

Thanks

SQL Server fully supports multiple SQL Server instances of different version on same machine so you can definitely do that.

Work with Multiple Instances and Versions of SQL Server

Cheers,

Shashank

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My TechNet Wiki Articles

MVP

Wednesday, May 3, 2017 4:48 PM
  • Hi Ngo Thanh Tien,

I’m writing to follow up with you on this post. Does the replies clarifies your concern? If it does, please mark the corresponding replies as answer as it would benefit others when they are reading this thread.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Lin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 19, 2017 2:53 AM