Verification of SQL RP TP3 Refresh - Logged in as tenant - No SKUs visible RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed the SQL rp with "sucessfull" results. I have verified  that all works from the admin portal. I have connected a hosting SQL. I have added the resource provider to a plan and offer. I have also created two SKU:s connected to the SQLAdapter.  I can create new databases from the admin-portal. All that works. I have also executed the Powershell script that rigister the SQL provider: 

Register-AzureRMResourceProvider –ProviderNamespace Microsoft.SQLAdapter

But when I'm logging as a tenant to the tenant-portal. I can't create databases because I can not see any SKUs under the Create SQL Database blade. It only shows: No Result and Not found.

What am I missing?

Jimmy J

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:00 AM

Answers

• If you already created a Hosting server and dependent SKU in the Admin portal and also included SQL in the base plan then you have to register the Tenant resource provider.

Verify and register the resource provider under Subscriptions -> Click the subscription -> Resource Providers. 

Cheers,

Ruud
    Twitter:    Blog: AzureStack.Blog  LinkedIn:    
    Note: Please “Vote As Helpful” if you find my contribution useful or “Mark As Answer” if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

• Marked as answer by jijaTS Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:06 PM
    Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:32 AM

All replies

• If you already created a Hosting server and dependent SKU in the Admin portal and also included SQL in the base plan then you have to register the Tenant resource provider.

Verify and register the resource provider under Subscriptions -> Click the subscription -> Resource Providers. 

Cheers,

Ruud
    Twitter:    Blog: AzureStack.Blog  LinkedIn:    
    Note: Please “Vote As Helpful” if you find my contribution useful or “Mark As Answer” if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

• Marked as answer by jijaTS Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:06 PM
    Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:32 AM
  • Thank you!!! That was it.

Jimmy J

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:06 PM