none
Sharepoint online multi lookup column workflow assistance needed!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• Below is the description of my task. I have 2 lists, Redline and Master Schedule which house most of the columns aside from a  Lead Engineers list with just Title(which are engineers initials) and their people picker personas.  I've tried using Microsoft Flow but dont think its capable of handling such logic. I would like to use either SPD 2013 or Azure logic designer to package a flow to integrate into sharepoint online site. Anyone whom can help I'd be willing to even monetize their efforts but I know this isnt a place for that and my gratitude would be expressed in prayer...whatever works! Thanks! God Speed. 

Description:

​Workflow or Flow against the Redline list. 

When item created:

1.        Email the Lead Engineer for the Job # by referencing the Master Schedule by Job # to retrieve Lead Engineer initials. Then reference the Lead Engineer list to retrieve the actual person.
    2.        Retrieve the Director of Engineering person from the Master Schedule Settings list and email them
    3.        The body of the email should contain:
      1.        All the fields from the item
      2.        A link back to the item in SharePoint

Whenever Status field changes value, workflow to update:

1.        Status Changed By
      1.        Insert the current users Name
        1.        Status Changed
      2.        Current datetime​

NOTE: For testing, create a Test Engineer and a Test Master Schedule Job so emails go to you, not engineers.

Monday, March 19, 2018 3:36 PM