Test published web service experiment error with Status Code 400 RRS feed

• Question

• I have created an experiment in Azure ML Studio free version that works perfectly in Azure ML Studio when running. After the web service publication I am presented with the following error when I call a test for my web service.

5: Error 0085: The following error occurred during script evaluation, please view the output log for more information: ---------- Start of error message from Python interpreter ---------- data:text/plain,Caught exception while executing function: Traceback (most recent call last): File "\server\InvokePy.py", line 98, in executeScript outframe = mod.azureml_main(*inframes) File "\temp\azuremod.py", line 55, in azureml_main File "C:\pyhome\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\indexing.py", line 119, in setitem self._setitem_with_indexer(indexer, value) File "C:\pyhome\lib\site-packages\pandas\core\indexing.py", line 438, in _setitem_with_indexer raise ValueError('Must have equal len keys and value ' ValueError: Must have equal len keys and value when setting with an iterable ---------- End of error message from Python interpreter ----------, Error code: ModuleExecutionError, Http status code: 400, Request id: 2c22cced-a109-4e12-856e-455a90644e68, Timestamp: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:28:12 GMT

The input data for the test are:

userID = "U5000"

restaurant = "resA"

rating=1

These data are exactly the saame data that my experiment takes as input in Azure ML Studio running mode. My experiment is consisted of 2 python scripts and one meta data editor. The first python script reads the input data, calculates and feeds them into the metadata editor and the metadata editor feeds the result into the second python script. The second python script module code is very simply and just pivots the data fed:

import pandas as pd
    def azureml_main(dataframe1):
       newtable = pd.pivot_table(dataframe1, index="restaurant", columns='userID', values="rating")
       return newtable,

I cannot understand what is the error and why it is not raised during the running proccess but it is rised during the testing web service proccess. I should note here that when I use only one python script module the above error is not raised in the web service call.  Waiting for your response

Thank you very much.

Thursday, April 23, 2015 10:39 AM

Answers