The specified resource does not exist RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to upload blob  data in storage container using java application I am getting below error... 

---------------------Logs ------------------------------------------

org.mule.runtime.core.internal.exception.OnErrorPropagateHandler: 
    ********************************************************************************
    Message               : com.microsoft.azure.storage.StorageException: The specified resource does not exist.
    Element               : newsatorageFlow1/processors/1 @ newsatorage:newsatorage.xml:43 (Create container)
    Element XML           : <azure-storage:create-container doc:name="Create container" doc:id="70281da7-f76a-4cc5-9617-fae617a46484" config-ref="Azure_Storage_Config" containerName="#[vars.conName]"></azure-storage:create-container>
    Error type            : MULE:UNKNOWN
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Root Exception stack trace:
    com.microsoft.azure.storage.StorageException: The specified resource does not exist.
    at com.microsoft.azure.storage.StorageException.translateException(StorageException.java:89)
    at com.microsoft.azure.storage.core.StorageRequest.materializeException(StorageRequest.java:305)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to access container list...

Rest : https://sadik.blob.core.windows.net/?comp=list&maxresults=3

getting response ------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <Error>
        <Code>ResourceNotFound</Code>
        <Message>The specified resource does not exist.
    RequestId:0649ffc5-101e-0027-4550-cffe97000000
    Time:2020-01-20T05:13:58.3786201Z</Message></Error>

Let me know what steps need to follow the same 

Monday, January 20, 2020 5:29 AM

All replies

• Is newsatorageFlow1 the name of container that you want to create? As per the rules, it should be it lower case, so try something like newstorageflow1. Also ensure if the storage account name is correct. Here is Rest api doc https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/storageservices/list-containers2

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Monday, January 20, 2020 8:30 AM
  • Yes I followed the same... 

Same link followwed .. even in rest api I am recieving resourse not found error.. 

Monday, January 20, 2020 11:35 AM
  • @Sadik_mule Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here and any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

There is a similar thread discussion in GitHub refer to the suggestion mentioned in this GitHub link https://github.com/Azure/azure-storage-java/issues/59

Additional info: Unless you want to direct only some requests through a proxy and others not, you should set the proxy. 

Hope this helps!

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue. 
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, January 27, 2020 1:59 PM
  • @Sadik_mule Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:53 AM
  •  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 4:09 PM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:08 PM