Passwords RRS feed

• Question

• Given that hackers can hack any password, with time and software that uses brute force of course, it seems to me that all these security attacks could be solved and forever be avoided by introducing the "Backspace" key, not as another character, but as another LEVEL of security, a third dimension if you will. One could add many other LEVELS as one wishes by inserting Backspace a few times in the password, thus creating a maze with levels. Think about it as not just a one story building, but a skyscraper, where the Backspace takes you to a different floor, if a mistake is made and the need for Backspace is needed, then use it with the "Alt" key. 

I don't know how to write code or anything, but I know a hacker would have to spend a lot more time trying to hack a password if it's in "three dimension", if one can picture it as such to describe it.

My contribution is just that, an idea, someone should develop this "three dimensional password system" and make a ton of money. I found out that this is not an original idea of mine, when it came to me I did a search and found a post by a user named Vernon on halfbakery.com. Here: http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Backspaces_20in_20Passwords

Come on, someone do this and get rich, just mention me.

Thanks,

Ricardo Veliz.

Friday, December 19, 2014 5:29 AM