none
how can i dump image files and hxr files form chrome inspect to desktop RRS feed

• Question

• ok there is a site where it stores all its images and model data on a site and im trying to create a program that will rip all jpeg or png images from the netword part of the site 

and then in the filters menu there is a XHR files 2 of them i want witch is 

witch is file.osgjs.gz

and model_file.bin

along with the images but have no idea how to get these files to exact or find them as you cant scrape the devtools on chrome any help would be appriated. 

Sunday, May 12, 2019 5:45 PM

Answers

• Your best bet is to learn how to use HTML-Agility-Pack to find images then save them rather than attempting to work through developer tools.

The library has methods to parse HTML by tag and attributes. Even with that there can be cases where sites can protect their images where you think you have an image but via JavaScript code when a save request is made the image is substituted for another image (I've done this along with others). 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Sunday, May 12, 2019 11:06 PM