none
what database table or view holds the time entered for a task via the My Tasks page? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

The company has decided not to use PS's timesheet function. As a result, I need to use ReportingServices to generate payroll data (person, task, hours, date). I know where to find custom fields, employee names and task names. In which table or view can I find the daily hours charged by a user to a task?

Thanks for your help! Jeff

PS2007; WSPS 3.0; SQL Server 2005

Friday, January 14, 2011 6:55 PM

Answers

• You'll find that in the Reporting Database.  There is a View called MSP_EPMAssignmentbyDay_UserView.   The AssignmentActualWork field holds the work that flowed into the system via the Statusing Web service (which the Project Server Timesheet or 3rd party timesheets would use).  As for the custom fields you will find them in the Views as well.  For example, mostResource info and custom fields and Resource Info can be found in the MSP_EPMResource_UserView.  Hope this helps.

John W Goodson

www.nclarity.net

Saturday, January 15, 2011 2:30 AM

All replies

• You'll find that in the Reporting Database.  There is a View called MSP_EPMAssignmentbyDay_UserView.   The AssignmentActualWork field holds the work that flowed into the system via the Statusing Web service (which the Project Server Timesheet or 3rd party timesheets would use).  As for the custom fields you will find them in the Views as well.  For example, mostResource info and custom fields and Resource Info can be found in the MSP_EPMResource_UserView.  Hope this helps.

John W Goodson

www.nclarity.net

Saturday, January 15, 2011 2:30 AM
  • John,

Thank you. Just what I was looking for.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:27 PM