Design same kind forms with Minimal effort RRS feed

• Question

• User-1072029751 posted

Sorry if it is wrong forum, please direct me to right one.

I have few Excel files that our Client is using from very long time for their internal approval process. Now they want to convert into web form of similar format and route through approval process.  Since they have good number forms, I thought designing web form for each and every excel would not be great design.  Could you please suggest me good way to design this kind of forms with minimal effort?

Thursday, November 19, 2015 1:00 PM

All replies

• User541108374 posted

Hi,

if it needs to look the same then I suggest you upload the excel file(s) to OneDrive. Then open the excel files in webview from there. Use the F12 tools to copy over the rendered html (or view source) and start from there. Not ideal but not a lot of effort needed as you requested.

Grz, Kris.

Monday, November 23, 2015 9:55 AM
  • User-1072029751 posted

Thanks for update. Good suggestion :) <o:p></o:p>

We are looking for common solution Ex: Whenever we get new form, just configure it and so that form will be created and data can be save in table in some format like XML/JASON. <o:p></o:p>

One of our good friend suggested to go with SharePoint forms, which might not work in our case. Any similar solution/Ideas with in .Net are most appreciated.<o:p></o:p>

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 7:04 PM