Error opening expression blend 4 RRS feed

• Question

• Every time I try to open a new project in Expression Blend, appears this error msg. Could someone tells me the reason?

New Project Failed. Could not load file or assembly "Microsoft.Expression.Code, Version = 4.0.20421.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 or one of ITS dependecies. Manufest the located assembly's definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT : 0x80131040)

My settings.

Win 7
    Studio 2010
    ExpressionStudioUltimate Trial

All my applications work listed above, except that the expression Blen's always this error when trying to open a new project. Thanks!
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:38 PM

Answers

• Every time I try to open a new project in Expression Blend, appears this error msg. Could someone tells me the reason?

New Project Failed. Could not load file or assembly "Microsoft.Expression.Code, Version = 4.0.20421.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 or one of ITS dependecies. Manufest the located assembly's definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT : 0x80131040)

My settings.

Win 7
    Studio 2010
    ExpressionStudioUltimate Trial

All my applications work listed above, except that the expression Blen's always this error when trying to open a new project. Thanks!

Problem solved, solution: I used the restorer of the installer itself, and would correct the problem, thanks.
    Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:39 PM