none
Azure performance analysis RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All, 

I want to know if we can monitor multiple web-apps(4-5) which are in the same resource group through Azure monitor. I want to know if we have any such option to configure and pin them to azure dashboard.

We have around 5 webapps and I want to get performance analysis(cpu usage\percentage and other metrics for time being its only cpu usage) for those 5 webapps in one window\tile at a time , like the one which we create under App service..

Any inputs please...
    • Edited by Tekbloke Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:50 PM
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:47 PM

Answers

• You can include up to 100 Application Insights resources and Log Analytics workspaces in a single Log Analytics query:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/log-query/cross-workspace-query

"Now you can query not only across multiple Log Analytics workspaces, but also data from a specific Application Insights app in the same resource group, another resource group, or another subscription. This provides you with a system-wide view of your data. You can only perform these types of queries in Log Analytics."

"You can Author a query in Log Analytics and pin it to Azure dashboard to visualize a log query."

Thursday, September 26, 2019 6:33 AM

All replies

• You can include up to 100 Application Insights resources and Log Analytics workspaces in a single Log Analytics query:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-monitor/log-query/cross-workspace-query

"Now you can query not only across multiple Log Analytics workspaces, but also data from a specific Application Insights app in the same resource group, another resource group, or another subscription. This provides you with a system-wide view of your data. You can only perform these types of queries in Log Analytics."

"You can Author a query in Log Analytics and pin it to Azure dashboard to visualize a log query."

Thursday, September 26, 2019 6:33 AM
  • thanks much..that sounds perfect for my scenario... could you guide me to the configuration steps to achieve the below ..are there any direct docs available online for this...

Friday, September 27, 2019 1:25 PM