Step by Step RRS feed

• Question

• Can anybody give me a link how to uninstall MOSS (step by step) ... I can not find it anywhere ...

Regards

Friday, August 15, 2008 3:31 PM

All replies

• Hello Giorgi,

You need to make sure you give enough information on your problem or you will get someone telling you to use 'Add/Remove Programs'

You're uninstall is failing due to an error ...

'Not enough storage is available to complete this operations. (2147942414, 8007000 e)'. 

You have made service pack installs and uninstalls and I believe your registry is messed up. 

You can either use a registry cleaner to remove MOSS or what I recommend in your case ...

Re-Install Windows Server 2003

and then start back with MOSS.  Your OS will not let you move on so you need to fix it.

Shannon Bray - MCT, MCPD, MCTS, MCITP
    Friday, August 15, 2008 3:54 PM
  • I have Windows server 2003 Service Paxk2 ... MOSS with Service Pack 1 , WSS service pack1. My MOSS worked fine. Then i hade error 6482, 6398, 7076. Then i install hot fix ,,946517''. After that only 6482 error appeared. Then i re-edit my sps account in the search service and restarted machin.  Then when try to visit site SERVICE UNVAILABLE and con not restar IIS... whats whole what i did.

iisrest

Not enough storage is available to complete this operations. (2147942414, 8007000 e)'

And now what about my MOSS uninstall. 

during uninstaling MOSS from add/remove program. no error appear. its beguning removing and then then just disappers uninstaling box. nothing more.

Shannon Bray, what should i do exactly to reimstall MOSS. i have already installed sp1 for MOSS. How can i remove service pack 1 from add/remove program, it has not remove button. :((((

What registry i should to uninstall...  :((( please advice my. Can you more clearly explain steps what i have to do. My english is poor :((( 

Regards

Giorgi

Friday, August 15, 2008 4:51 PM
  • Shannon Bray - MCT,

I have still IIS problem. Do i uninstall and then install Windows server 2003 Service Pack 2 .... Or what do you recommend ?!

What should i have to do to resolve my problem ???

Shannon, hope you will read my question and will give me advice...

Regards

Giorgi Ninidze

Monday, August 18, 2008 12:42 PM