none
The development of consumer assistance RRS feed

• Question

• I have a few questions I’d like to ask for your personal opinion. Your answers will help guide a paper I’m to write regarding helping people with mental illnesses improve health stability by making gains in their financial wellbeing. The focus is on what kind of help people will need, how that help will be delivered, and to anticipate and remove barriers preventing access to the help.

•             Windows 7 and Microsoft in general offers more and better help for users of their software through pop-up error messages that include explanations and possible causes and links to solutions. They even have a Mr. Fixit application that will automatically fix common problems rather than leading you to a website with instruction for you to do it yourself. Why was this not done with earlier versions of software and why do you think they are starting to do it now?
      •             Almost all applications have a Help button. How often do you think it is used? How helpful do you believe it to be and why do you think some people don’t use it?
    Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:46 AM