none
Exception at deleting dataset with PowerShell-script

Question

• Hello,

I have a Problem with some PowerShell-script. I want to delete all pipelines and datasets with at once. I've made an script which gets all pipelines and datasets and deletes some of it.

But I'll get every time the same error:

Remove-AzureRmDataFactoryDataset : Eine Aufgabe wurde abgebrochen.
    At Delete_Template_Objects.ps1:29 char:9
    +         Remove-AzureRmDataFactoryDataset -DataFactoryName $DataFactor ...
    +         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : CloseError: (:) [Remove-AzureRmDataFactoryDataset], TaskCanceledException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Azure.Commands.DataFactories.RemoveAzureDataFactoryDatasetCommand

I'll get the same execption also for the "Remove-AzureRmDataFactoryPipeline" command.

Strange is, that the objects are removed though this error.

My PowerShell-script:

$templateObjects = Get-AzureRmDataFactoryPipeline -DataFactoryName $DataFactoryName -ResourceGroupName $resourceGroupName

foreach ($templateObject in $templateObjects)
    {
        if($templateObject.PipelineName.StartsWith([PipelineName))
        {
            Remove-AzureRmDataFactoryPipeline -DataFactoryName $DataFactoryName -ResourceGroupName $resourceGroupName -Name $templateObject.PipelineName -Force
        }
    }

$templateObjects = Get-AzureRMDataFactoryDataset -DataFactoryName $DataFactoryName -ResourceGroupName $resourceGroupName

foreach ($templateObject in $templateObjects)
    {
        if($templateObject.DatasetName.StartsWith([DatasetName]))
        {
            Remove-AzureRmDataFactoryDataset -DataFactoryName $DataFactoryName -ResourceGroupName $resourceGroupName -Name $templateObject.DatasetName -Force
        }
    }

Friday, November 24, 2017 6:53 AM