none
Taking time to load the Form when using RDC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have the vb.net application in which i have a form which contains multiple user controls (around 20) and each user control have around 20 controls, so total controls you can say around 400,

As per the documentation from msdn https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/winforms/order-of-events-in-windows-forms Shown is the last event, In my case Shown event fired qucikly and then even after shown event completed after 6-7 seconds the UI is visible completed (Till that time the Ui flickers), This issue is there when we connect the machine by using Remote Desktop connection and then using application from remove machine,

Can anyone please help me/Guide me to resolve this issue,

Thanks,

Dhiraj

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:09 AM

All replies

• This issue is there when we connect the machine by using Remote Desktop connection and then using application from remove machine

The connection is being made from the client machine to the host over a network. If it's the LAN or WAN, you have to account for transmission time between the host machine and client machine. If the network is slow, then it's slow.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:53 AM
  • Dhiraj,

If the app runs on a normal desktop but not on a Terminal Server then there is nothing which you can do with VB to change behavior. 

Ask the vendor of the Terminal Server to assist you. 

Success
    Cor

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 10:58 AM
  • ok Thanks
    Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:56 AM
  • Hi Dhiraj3301,

Have you solved your issue now? If yes, please update here, it is beneficial to other community members who face the same issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 6:14 AM