none
Not able to set/change mobile lockscreen wallpaper using MDM protocol RRS feed

• Question

• I Have been trying to set "LockScreenWallpaper/BGFileName" on mobile device having windows 8.1.

every time my request is logged as responce and request,But the wallpaper file is not changed.
    I am using the xml format as mentioned in protocol doc.

IE: 

<Replace>		<CmdID>7</CmdID>			<Item>				<Target>					<LocURI>./Vendor/MSFT/EnterpriseAssignedAccess/LockScreenWallpaper/BGFileName					</LocURI> 				</Target> 				<Meta> 					<Format xmlns="syncml:metinf">chr</Format> 					<Type xmlns="syncml:metinf">text/plain</Type> 				</Meta> 				<Data>/var/www/html/rajat_path/shared/wallpapers/77007700-tmp-20150821085123-73e5-09a8.jpg</Data> 			</Item> 		</Replace> 

I have also tried using absolute path of file and the URL path of image file on server. But no luck.

Any Help is appreciated.

Friday, September 4, 2015 1:07 PM

All replies

• I have same problem. I have tried to send image to device via EnterpriseExtFileSystem CSP but I dont know absolute path to saved image.

Did you solve this problem? I allways get 400 status. I have also tried get path to actual lockscreen image using GET command and then replace it with same path/file using REPLACE - status was still 400 (it was just for test).

Any help?

Thursday, April 21, 2016 1:21 PM