none
Error "Could not load type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Business Objects.Product Collection]'.". RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody, I am currently working on the small shopping project in asp.net and now I am work on the cart_page about to storing the products and I am trying to store using Asp.net profile by customizing. I write here the code of the profile.But it showing the error "Attempting to load this property's type resulted in the following error: Could not load type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[BusinessObject.ProductsCollection]'. (C:\Users\admin\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\BusinessObject\WebUI\web.config line 51)". Here's below is the code of the profile properties:

<profile automaticSaveEnabled="false" >
          <properties>
            <add name="Products" allowAnonymous="true"                  type="System.Collections.Generic.List`1[BusinessObject.ProductsCollection]" serializeAs="Xml"/>
            <!--<add name="Id" type="int" allowAnonymous="true"/>
            <add name="Name" type="String" allowAnonymous="true" />
            <add name="ImageUrl" type="String" allowAnonymous="true"/>
            <add name="Price" type="int" allowAnonymous="true"/>
            <add name="Item" type="int" allowAnonymous="true" />-->

</properties>

So please tell me its solution and also do me favor that how I can use the customize asp.net profile in the cart_page about to storing the products.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 6:19 AM