The page requires session state that is no longer available RRS feed

• Question

• User-226512055 posted
    Since deploying my application to my live hosting site and trying the mobile application for the first time on a live mobile phone (Nokia 6310i) I keep getting the following error when moving from one form to another. . . The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increasing the history size or session expiry limit. I have looked through all the posts relating to this and most seem to be addressing this problem when it occurs in development or on a emulator. I had no problems in this area, only when I put it live did my troubles begin. Does anyone have any ideas? Cheers Mark
    Friday, September 10, 2004 7:03 AM

All replies

• User2085740027 posted
    Hi Try out cookiesless session in ur application add this code to ur web.config file. <system.web> <sessionState cookieless="true" timeout="10"/> </system.web>
    Friday, September 10, 2004 9:08 AM
  • User-1038603927 posted
    That was exactly the problem. Thanks for your help. Mark
    Friday, September 10, 2004 2:26 PM
  • User-1754104422 posted
    Greetings, I have the same problem, I've just started with .NET Mobile. I tried the "cookieless" but I get the same message error. I am working with imode handsets. Please advice. Thanks in advance
    Wednesday, September 22, 2004 8:27 AM
  • User-1754104422 posted
    <httpRuntime useFullyQualifiedRedirectUrl="true" /> This will solve it.
    Monday, September 27, 2004 4:23 AM