none
Unable to download software and obtain the associated product key. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. My name is Dimitar Ushatov. On 2013-12-21 7:40 PM i ordered Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 32/64-bit through my student account in DreamSpark(ar1m4n@gmail.com). The school name was Telerik Academy and the order number was 100253698110. Now i wanted to download that software but the link given in the order confrimation is inactive (It leads to a page that says "The WebStore associated with the address above is currently inactive."). I need to be able to download that Windows 7 OS and obtain the associated product key. Thank you in advance.
    • Edited by ar1m4n123 Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:42 AM
    Thursday, May 18, 2017 10:41 AM

All replies

• Hello. My name is Dimitar Ushatov. On 2013-12-21 7:40 PM i ordered Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with Service Pack 1 32/64-bit through my student account in DreamSpark(ar1m4n@gmail.com). The school name was Telerik Academy and the order number was 100253698110. Now i wanted to download that software but the link given in the order confrimation is inactive (It leads to a page that says "The WebStore associated with the address above is currently inactive."). I need to be able to download that Windows 7 OS and obtain the associated product key. Thank you in advance.

Dear ar1m4n123,

Please contact the Microsoft Imagine (formerly DreamSpark) support for more help.

https://imagine.microsoft.com/en-us/Support

Thanks
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Thursday, June 1, 2017 8:38 AM