Couple of problems with presentation of data bound to PathListBox - looking to achieve a sliding effect in addition to have the filtered results align to the center. RRS feed

• Question

• I have populated a PathListBox with data from an external database and formatted it into a grid with a ItemTemplate. The maximum items being shown is set to 5.

As a user types text into a text box the databound results are filtered. This causes them to disappear and reappear in various places along the grid on the path (the path is simply a straight line drawn with the pen tool). I would like to achieve a sliding effect where items slide off one side of the path and are replaced by items sliding in from the opposite side.

Another problem I am having is that when the search results are narrowed to one or two items those filtered items are not appearing in the center of the path. If there is one item it always appears to the far left side of the path. If there are two items they are typically book-ending both sides of the path with nothing in the center.

Anyone familiar enough with a PathListBox to give me some tips?

• Moved by Min Zhu Monday, November 8, 2010 9:06 AM (From:Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF))
    Saturday, November 6, 2010 1:52 AM