none
Can you programmatically add an icon to an appointment in calendar view? RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know if it's possible to add an icon to an appointment in calendar view similar to the recurring icon in the image below.  I want to be able to add an icon that indicates that my add-in has processed that calendar entry.  Basically that that appointment has been tagged with a time code for billing.

Thanks

Brady

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:32 PM

Answers

• Only custom forms can show custom icons, except for Outlook 2010. In 2010 you can use a solution module and have a custom icon for the items in that solution module folder. In both cases, any custom icon is based on the message class, so you can't have varied icons based on item states.

--
    Ken Slovak
    MVP - Outlook
    http://www.slovaktech.com
    Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007

"BradyGuy" <=?utf-8?B?QnJhZHlHdXk=?=> wrote in message news:13868955-2898-4e5e-9e58-16fd5bcb0f0f...

Does anyone know if it's possible to add an icon to an appointment in calendar view similar to the recurring icon in the image below.  I want to be able to add an icon that indicates that my add-in has processed that calendar entry.  Basically that that appointment has been tagged with a time code for billing.

Thanks

Brady

Ken Slovak MVP - Outlook
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:38 PM