App Service Installation Failed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all, 

i have asdk 1807 installed and i facing an issue on redeploying the appservice 1.3. Last time there was unexpected restart to my asdk host causing all my app service vm goes into repair mode for few days, 

I tried to redeploy but got hit by this issue ; i did not encounter during my first app service deployment

I tried to click retry but another error appear

Really appreciate if anyone can help me to solve this problem .

Thanks in advance.

Munir Tajudin

Thursday, November 8, 2018 11:19 AM

Answers

• Hi Munir,

Is Mirosoft.Web resource provider  registered for the subscription(subscription01) you selected?

To check this  you can navigate to All services --> Subscriptions -> (select subscription01) -> Resource Providers

If Microsoft.Web is listed but not registered just register. It should solve the problem

If microsoft.web is not available in Resource provider list, create an offer from Admin portal that contain Microsoft.Web rp and create a subscription using that offer. Make sure offer is public before creating subscription.

• Edited by Ashraf Farok Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:07 AM
    • Marked as answer by Munir Tajudin Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:22 AM
    Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:41 AM

All replies

• If you ASDK was not stopped properly there may be some underlying issues...try running the validation test to make sure everything is operating properly.
    Thursday, November 8, 2018 4:55 PM
  •  Hello PBRadz, 

Here is result from the test-azurestack command. 

Munir Tajudin

Friday, November 9, 2018 7:34 AM
  • Hi everyone, 

i did manage to redeploy the app service and it successfully completed. I got hit with another issue is it cannot validate the app name .

Appreciate any respond from anyone, Thank you

Munir Tajudin

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:07 AM
  • Hi Munir,

Is Mirosoft.Web resource provider  registered for the subscription(subscription01) you selected?

To check this  you can navigate to All services --> Subscriptions -> (select subscription01) -> Resource Providers

If Microsoft.Web is listed but not registered just register. It should solve the problem

If microsoft.web is not available in Resource provider list, create an offer from Admin portal that contain Microsoft.Web rp and create a subscription using that offer. Make sure offer is public before creating subscription.

• Edited by Ashraf Farok Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:07 AM
    • Marked as answer by Munir Tajudin Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:22 AM
    Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:41 AM
  •  Thanks ashraf for answer, 

it turn out i the service is not tied to any subscription that i have created. It all working fine as for now

Munir Tajudin

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:41 AM