Stuck in "Processing submission" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I stuck in the "Processing submission" state for 3 workdays now.<o:p></o:p>

Is something wrong with the Submission Pipeline again?<o:p></o:p>

Is anyone having familiar problems?<o:p></o:p>

Thanks

Thilo

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 6:53 AM

Answers

• Read the dozens of threads in this forum discussing times it takes to get an application certified as well as the FAQs.  ("Processing submission" is the state you will see when it has been fully submitted to Microsoft for testing.)

@FMM_Salzburg, I think you mean "Processing certification" (see here). Processing submission is the very first step, and doesn't take long. In fact, I submitted an app yesterday and I didn't see it in that state, it went fastly to "In signing stage", and now is in "Processin certification", where it can take up to 5 days.

@Thilo, I would recommend you to send a support ticket to ask what happens to your submission.

Regards

• Marked as answer by Danny G. - MS Tuesday, September 11, 2012 5:45 PM
    Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:34 PM

All replies

• Read the dozens of threads in this forum discussing times it takes to get an application certified as well as the FAQs.  ("Processing submission" is the state you will see when it has been fully submitted to Microsoft for testing.)
    Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:03 AM
  • Hi I have seen one of the Dev Center guys, stating there is a backlog in submission so it may take some more days. Please be patient. There is no way for missing your app. 

Malin De Siva, Microsoft Student Ambassador, Sri Lanka www.malindesilva.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:52 AM

@FMM_Salzburg, I think you mean "Processing certification" (see here). Processing submission is the very first step, and doesn't take long. In fact, I submitted an app yesterday and I didn't see it in that state, it went fastly to "In signing stage", and now is in "Processin certification", where it can take up to 5 days.

@Thilo, I would recommend you to send a support ticket to ask what happens to your submission.

Regards

• Marked as answer by Danny G. - MS Tuesday, September 11, 2012 5:45 PM
    Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:34 PM
  • I know the "Processing certification" Thing.

Had it the last 4 weeks. ;)

But "Processing submission" always took an hour or something.

Ill open a ticket.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:47 PM
  • I have the same problem ..after the problem with the Vizualisation Problem .. really difficult the Competition
    Wednesday, January 11, 2017 12:44 PM