none
Unhandled Exception for Unity UWP Multi User Sign In

Question

• So I'm testing the multi user sign example unity scene in on my xbox but I get errors when I sign in. I have made NO CHANGES to the scene but it still doesn't work. What's wrong with it?

onecoreuap\xbox\xblauth\tokenbrokerext\dll\xblauth.cpp(639)\XblAuthTokenBrokerExt.dll!00007FFCE2C570C5: (caller: 00007FFCE2C55E50) LogHr(1) tid(1bb4) 8015DC1E onecoreuap\xbox\xblauth\tokenbrokerext\dll\xblauth.cpp(375)\XblAuthTokenBrokerExt.dll!00007FFCE2C5609F: (caller: 00007FFCE2C55876) ReturnHr(1) tid(1bb4) 80070490 Element not found.
    onecoreuap\xbox\xblauth\tokenbrokerext\dll\xblauth.cpp(639)\XblAuthTokenBrokerExt.dll!00007FFCE2C570C5: (caller: 00007FFCE2C55E50) LogHr(2) tid(1bb4) 8015DC12 onecoreuap\xbox\xblauth\tokenbrokerext\dll\xblauth.cpp(375)\XblAuthTokenBrokerExt.dll!00007FFCE2C5609F: (caller: 00007FFCE2C55876) ReturnHr(2) tid(1bb4) 80070490 Element not found.
    Exception thrown: 'Microsoft.Xbox.Services.XboxException' in Microsoft.Xbox.Services.UWP.CSharp.dll
    Exception thrown: 'Microsoft.Xbox.Services.XboxException' in System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Exception thrown: 'System.AggregateException' in Assembly-CSharp.dll
    An exception of type 'System.AggregateException' occurred in Assembly-CSharp.dll but was not handled in user code
    AggregateException_ctor_DefaultMessage

I even edited the manifest and services config beforehand but I'm still having these exceptions as soon as I try to sign in with any authorized account.

I here's the config with my app info changed for privacy.

{
      "PublisherId": "REMOVED",
      "PublisherDisplayName": "REMOVED",
      "PackageIdentityName": "REMOVED",
      "DisplayName": "REMOVED",
      "AppId": "REMOVED",
      "ProductFamilyName": "REMOVED",
      "PrimaryServiceConfigId": "REMOVED",
      "TitleId": REMOVED,
      "Sandbox": "REMOVED",
      "XboxLiveCreatorsTitle": true
    }
    Here's my properties of my package.appmanifest with the names removed for privacy.
      <Properties>
        <DisplayName>REMOVED</DisplayName>
        <PublisherDisplayName>REMOVED</PublisherDisplayName>
        <Logo>Assets\StoreLogo.png</Logo>
        <uap:SupportedUsers>multiple</uap:SupportedUsers>
      </Properties>

Friday, December 22, 2017 12:07 AM

Answers

All replies

• We've been trying to repro this issue with no luck. Could you please walk us through your setup?

• Which Unity version are you using?
    • Which version of the xbox live unity plugin are you using?
    • Please note that Multi-user is only supported on Xbox not on PC. Are you testing on Xbox?
    Thursday, February 08, 2018 5:29 PM
  • Hello, Green Bray Games LLC.

We are going to close this case since there is no activity on last 7 days.

Thanks!

Friday, February 16, 2018 6:01 PM