none
How to make .exe program (for the desktop) by the application forms would also like to have an open source of such projects (I have Visual Studio 2010)

Answers

• Hi,

my suggestion would be to search for tutorials. There are a lot of people who created quite nice tutorials.

If you prefer videos, you could search directly on youtube. There are nice introductions to a lot of things. So you could search for "Windows Forms introduction" which will give you hits like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRe9Esv1K4

Or you could search on google so you will find a lot more in text form.

It could also be very good to read introductions or courses about c# so you learn the language required to write applications.

Just start with something that you found. In my eyes it is important to start with something. Stop searching to long. Just follow an first tutorial that you find.

If you have any issues while following the tutorial: Come back (best a new thread for each new problem) and we will try to fix the issue / explain you the problem.

Learning is always best with "hands on" something. Not just getting some existing code ... write it on your own. Give yourself the chance to make errors! It might be hard at the start and you might feel like a fool (that is nothing bad!) from time to time but you learn best that way.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Sunday, May 22, 2016 1:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

could you please clarify your question? What exactly do you want to know?

Do you want to get some kind of introduction how to create a desktop application with Visual Studio 2010? Or information how you could publish your application as Open Source?

With kind regards,

Konrad

Sunday, May 22, 2016 7:59 AM
  • First of all thanks! I would love to have an introduction on the subject but I'm more like the guide in windows form application programming. I was happy to get a guide that explains all the options out there with a lot of examples of open source.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Sunday, May 22, 2016 1:25 PM
  • Hi,

my suggestion would be to search for tutorials. There are a lot of people who created quite nice tutorials.

If you prefer videos, you could search directly on youtube. There are nice introductions to a lot of things. So you could search for "Windows Forms introduction" which will give you hits like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRe9Esv1K4

Or you could search on google so you will find a lot more in text form.

It could also be very good to read introductions or courses about c# so you learn the language required to write applications.

Just start with something that you found. In my eyes it is important to start with something. Stop searching to long. Just follow an first tutorial that you find.

If you have any issues while following the tutorial: Come back (best a new thread for each new problem) and we will try to fix the issue / explain you the problem.

Learning is always best with "hands on" something. Not just getting some existing code ... write it on your own. Give yourself the chance to make errors! It might be hard at the start and you might feel like a fool (that is nothing bad!) from time to time but you learn best that way.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Sunday, May 22, 2016 1:38 PM
  • Thank you, I already made some programs in my life but I'm pretty new in this language. Use your response.
    Sunday, May 22, 2016 1:50 PM
  • Thanks for Konrad Neitzel's help.

Hi esh11dor,

If your problem has resolved, please mark the helpful reply as answer, which is benefit to other communities who has the same problem.

If not resolved, please feel free tell us your process for this issue.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 23, 2016 8:23 AM