none
BizTalk EDI 278 Processing in 2006 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
         Yes i have recheked the filter where i have given the receive port name as the parameter. It looks fine.

Scenario Description:

I am trying to generate an 278 EDI file using the data from the database. Generated the SQLService.xsd and configured the receive port which gets the data using the Stored proc and then the BizTalk engine routes the message to send port using the receive port filter property. In betwen i have a map with SQLService.xsd as source schems and the EDI 278 schema as destination schema which i have assigned in the receive port with SQL adapter.

ALong the way created the EDI properties for the party created and configured the settings of ISA, GS and ST segments for the Party Interchange as Receiver.
    Also assigned the send port in the party settings.

Problem:

When i try to run a message thru BTS by enabling the receive location i can see the message came through the receive port where the map is executed fine (as i could see the message body part in group hub of admin console) from there the message is going no where the instance is staying in the active state

Question:

Could any one help out if i am missing any thin in between. It must be a very vague scenario ia mreally sorry for that but it would be very help ful if u can provide any inputs that u know off...

Thanks in advance,
    Shashi
    • Moved by Ben Cline1Moderator Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:18 PM edi related (From:BizTalk Server Adapters and Adapter Pack)
    Thursday, April 30, 2009 4:48 PM

Answers